A three-to-five-person special committee will be commissioned for the task of improving/revising the governing documents of the Buttonwood Crossing Homeowners Association . This group will be known as the By Laws Revision Committee.
The By Laws Revision Committee will be charged with:
- Complete a comprehensive review of the By Laws.
- Looking at current best practices of HOA rules and regulations across the country.
- Soliciting feedback from the membership on what needs to be removed, changed, or added.
- Meeting with HOA solicitor/Lawyer.
- Give a regular progress report to the Board of Directors.
- Recommend to the Board of Directors either revisions to the current By Laws or Develop a new set of By Laws to replace the current one.
- The working draft should be presented to the Board of Directors by August for review.
- The Committee will continue to work on the revisions until the final draft is approved.
- The Committee’s charter expires when final draft is presented to the Membership for voting.
All committees will meet at the minimum of once a month and report their findings, plans, and proposals to the Buttonwood Board of Directors at the monthly Board of Director Meetings. Please submit a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to join!